Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Baby BAM!!!!!












I was so excited to take this little one's pictures! His Mommy had maternity pictures done with me, and I was so looking forward to meeting him, seeing who he looked like, and who doesn't just love babies anyway!!!? He was SO good. I don't think he knows how to cry, but holding him, there is just something so familiar, so peaceful. He is a doll! I think he has the most beautiful complexion I have ever seen!! And his hair!!! It is so thick and dark! He is going to be a heart breaker! He was 3 weeks when I photographed him, and it was really adorable how he is growing out of his little newborn clothes. I have to share his little toes coming out of his cocoon...precious! And he had great facial expressions in his aviator gear! Too sweet! Mommy is doing a fantastic job, and I can't wait to watch him grow!!!! Way to go, N and T!! Love you baby BAM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment