Sunday, March 13, 2011

Short Stack!

I love the way he 'squinched' up his little toes!


I just wanted to take a break to kiss him!
Is he seriously signing I love you!? Too sweet!

He looks super proud of himself here, so strong!

I finally had the opportunity to take some pictures of my good friend's precious little boy this past week! It has been fun, knowing each other since before she was married, now wondering if her little boy would look like her or her husband! I knew he'd be cute(both of his parents are), and I knew he'd be strong(his Mommy works out a lot, it is bound to be in the genes!!!), but, he is really, really strong! He holds his head up already so well, and finds cute ways to prop up on his arms! So adorable! He has some great facial expressions, and is so alert already! And, I like when babies find my tone deaf singing voice soothing, so double kudos to you, Precious Baby Stack!!!! As my motto goes....warthogs, babies, and chaos!!! Proud of you sweet friend! He is absolutely perfect!

1 comment:

  1. Girl you have such an incredible talent! I'm so glad you're finally able to share it with people! :)

    ReplyDelete